Episode 115 – Using Facebook Events to grow your business
Nov 26, 2017
Listen to the show on iTunes, Stitcher, YouTube, Google Play Music, iHeart Radio, or with the player below.
Facebook keeps changing how it shares information with its users. Many times they make these very attractive for business owners and then when more people use it throttle it back page grew and then groups. However, Facebook reduced the usefulness without paying for Ads.
Do not get upset, change your focus to Facebook Events. Join Kristin and Jeff as the look at how you use facebook events to grow your business.
Why use Facebook Events
- Facebook events are not just for concerts and fairs. Any event can be a Facebook event.
- Facebook events get great visibility
- Facebook events remind your audience
- Easily invite people – make them feel special
- Stream live inside an event
Ideas for events that will work well with Facebook
- Grand openings
- Anniversary events
- Special sales
- Unboxing events
- Trunk shows
- Special hours
- Pop-up events
- Craft shows
- Discussion groups, book signings
- Lectures and speeches
- Job fairs
- Open houses
- Ladies’ nights
Make your event stand out!
- Create a good name!
- Write a clear and thorough description
- Make sure the physical location is a Facebook recognized venue
- Use great photos
- Use keywords for tags, so others find your event
- Let people post on the event wall
- Pin a post to your event wall
- Set an end time
- Promote the event outside of Facebook
- Schedule events ahead of time
- Create a sense of urgency: incentivize people to RSVP
Images for Episode 114
FREE DOWNLOAD: The system to guide your leads to sales
(The 1st question has saved us hundreds of hours of wasted time)
We all have wasted time trying to sell to people before they are ready. So we came up with this simple system to guide our leads to sales and have included 21 questions you need to answer to make sure they are ready to make the sale.