Episode 118 - The basics of online summits
Dec 17, 2017
Kristin and I are always looking for ways to grow our online business. So we have started researching creating an online conference or summit. They offer much of the benefits of a real-life conference with networking and sales. However, the can be put together at a fraction of the cost.
- What are they?
- More advanced than other forms of outreach content. However,
- Online only conferences
- Typically, free content for a limited time
- Typically sells with lifetimes sales product “All-Access Pass”
- What are they good for?
- Building your authority
- Building your email list
- Creating a product to sell
- And What do I need to do them?
- Ability to record the video interviews
- Platform to deliver the content for free
- Could be embedded YouTube Videos
- Platform to upsell the content
- Redirect all old content to a landing page to sell lifetime access to the product
- Interview Skills
- Networking skills
- Organizational skill
- Event schedule for live portion
- Getting Experts to share it out
- Make it easy for them
- Have a launch plan for sharing stuff with participates and with customers
- Understand if they cannot, play the long game with them
- Share emails with them
- Turn them evergreen
- Sell old summits for next to nothing as an upsell or down sell for the next conference.
- Best of mini-conferences to get more Passes sold
How to Earn Six Figures from a Virtual Summit
Images for episode 118
Free Printable: Small Biz Daily Focus Planner
THE ONE PAGE THAT WILL CHANGE THE WAY YOU WORK EVERY DAY
"Using this planner helps me stay organized and on task, even on the most hectic days." - Kristin Ingram, CPA and CEO of Ingram Digital Media, Inc.