Episode 122 - 2018 small biz tax questions asked and answered
Jan 15, 2018
As a business owner, no one knows your business better than you do. That's why you need to know the basics of income taxes.
I know. I know.
It's worse than a root canal.
So is paying too much in taxes because you don't know the rules. Yeah, that hurts, too.
Spend some time with Jeff and Kristin as we answer questions from small business owners. Some of the questions include:
- How do I do my own taxes without standing up and whacking my head against the wall repeatedly until the pain stops?
- LLC, sole proprietorship, partnership, S-Corporation, or C-Corporation?
- Can I deduct my car?
- Can I extend if I owe money?
- Will I get audited if I claim my home office?
- Can I claim a deduction for business-related entertainment?
- I'm planning on taking a trip to trade show. Can I bring my family along for a vacation and still deduct my expenses?
- Can I run multiple businesses under one LLC?
- How do taxes work for Kickstarter or Patreon? Is the money considered a gift?
Join us January 24th for a special webinar on the new tax law. There are some huge changes for families and businesses that you need to know about. Get more info and sign up here.
Free Printable: Small Biz Daily Focus Planner
THE ONE PAGE THAT WILL CHANGE THE WAY YOU WORK EVERY DAY
"Using this planner helps me stay organized and on task, even on the most hectic days." - Kristin Ingram, CPA and CEO of Ingram Digital Media, Inc.