Episode 125 – Is Social Media hurting your business?
Feb 04, 2018
We have been seeing all the headlines about how social media and how it hurts people. So Kristin and I pulled together the list of how we thought social media was hurting our small business and did some research.
So check out the latest episode and learn what shocked us... how our business is really being hurt by social media and how to fix the problem.
What we typically think:
- Spending too much time
- Bad reviews
- My competition is watching what I am doing
What’s really happening:
- Social Isolation
- Effect on sleep
- Have planned social media time and objectives
- Unfollow pages, groups, or people
- Use group shortcuts and the pages app to manage your activity
- Turn off notifications
- Close windows when not planned time
- Only use SM on your computer
- Pick one or two networks and automate the rest
Why Instagram Is the Worst Social Media for Mental Health
How Social Media Is Wrecking Your Sleep
6 Ways Social Media Affects Our Mental Health
Meditation and Mindfulness For Families
Images for episode 125
FREE DOWNLOAD: The system to guide your leads to sales
(The 1st question has saved us hundreds of hours of wasted time)
We all have wasted time trying to sell to people before they are ready. So we came up with this simple system to guide our leads to sales and have included 21 questions you need to answer to make sure they are ready to make the sale.