Episode 125 – Is Social Media hurting your business?
Feb 04, 2018
We have been seeing all the headlines about how social media and how it hurts people. So Kristin and I pulled together the list of how we thought social media was hurting our small business and did some research.
So check out the latest episode and learn what shocked us... how our business is really being hurt by social media and how to fix the problem.
What we typically think:
- Spending too much time
- Bad reviews
- My competition is watching what I am doing
What’s really happening:
- Social Isolation
- Effect on sleep
- Have planned social media time and objectives
- Unfollow pages, groups, or people
- Use group shortcuts and the pages app to manage your activity
- Turn off notifications
- Close windows when not planned time
- Only use SM on your computer
- Pick one or two networks and automate the rest
Why Instagram Is the Worst Social Media for Mental Health
How Social Media Is Wrecking Your Sleep
6 Ways Social Media Affects Our Mental Health
Images for episode 125
Free Printable: Small Biz Daily Focus Planner
THE ONE PAGE THAT WILL CHANGE THE WAY YOU WORK EVERY DAY
"Using this planner helps me stay organized and on task, even on the most hectic days." - Kristin Ingram, CPA and CEO of Ingram Digital Media, Inc.