Episode 135 - How to make next year's taxes suck less
Apr 10, 2018
Kristin always likes to talk about the problems of tax season. However, for most of you, it is not a season, but a rush of pain to get information to your accountant to fulfill you're a duty to your country. Listen now, as Kristin, with the help of Jeff, will talk about the 4 easiest ways to save time and stress preparing your taxes!
- Know what to expect
- Know what you need to give your accountant
- Keep a list of all of your accounts, jobs, etc. to match up documents
- If using QBO, you can just share access with your accountant
- Update everything at least monthly, including personal stuff
- Simplify your bookkeeping
- Stop writing checks
- Make it easy for clients to pay you electronically
- Summarize - do not give detail unless there is a question
- Use the same summary next year
Free Printable: Small Biz Daily Focus Planner
THE ONE PAGE THAT WILL CHANGE THE WAY YOU WORK EVERY DAY
"Using this planner helps me stay organized and on task, even on the most hectic days." - Kristin Ingram, CPA and CEO of Ingram Digital Media, Inc.