Episode 34 - Mama said there'd be days like this
May 02, 2016
Have you ever had those days when you just don't think you can keep going? Days when you wonder if you should keep going? We all have those days. In this episode, we talk about what to do when you are having a day (or week) like that.
Tips for surviving a bad day
- Remember why you are doing this.
- Remember that everyone has bad days; most people just don't talk about them.
- Add some mindless tasks to your task list each week for days when you might be in a funk.
- Do a small task to have a small win to motivate yourself to keep going.
- Break large tasks into small tasks to make it manageable.
- Find accountability through either a mastermind group or an accountability group. Check out our Small Biz Life Group.
- Pour into others to give yourself some perspective and remember that people do need your product or service.
- Think about what is causing your funk. Do you have the ability to change the situation or do you need to accept that you cannot change what is happening?
- Remember that you cannot carry the weight of the world on your shoulders
Boundaries by Dr. Henry Cloud
Listen to the show on iTunes, Stitcher, YouTube, Google Play Music, iHeart Radio, or with the player below
FREE DOWNLOAD: The system to guide your leads to sales
(The 1st question has saved us hundreds of hours of wasted time)
We all have wasted time trying to sell to people before they are ready. So we came up with this simple system to guide our leads to sales and have included 21 questions you need to answer to make sure they are ready to make the sale.