Episode 98 - What to do when your plan fails
Jul 30, 2017
We all experience failure at one time or another. Successful business owners learn from their failures and keep going. In this episode, we discuss how to learn from failure to increase your success next time.
What to do when your plan fails
Jeff and Kristin discuss the following items this week:
- First thing is to accept that your plans can (and sometimes will) fail
- Understand there is risk
- Go in with eyes wide open
- Try not to risk it all for an opportunity
- Own it!
- Understand the damage
- List out what when wrong
- Determine what can be salvaged
- Determine if there are other wins
- Make a new plan to move forward
- Breathe and smile
- Keep moving
- Learn from it
Listen to the show on iTunes, Stitcher, YouTube, Google Play Music, iHeart Radio, or with the player below.
FREE DOWNLOAD: The system to guide your leads to sales
(The 1st question has saved us hundreds of hours of wasted time)
We all have wasted time trying to sell to people before they are ready. So we came up with this simple system to guide our leads to sales and have included 21 questions you need to answer to make sure they are ready to make the sale.